Children stay at Casa Cornacchi
The atmosphere of our boutique residence feels more like staying at a private villa than a hotel and it suit very well a family stay.
Although we don't have a specific play ground we offer lots of safe green space where your children can play.
The concept here is guest autonomy, although there are always staff members available to answer questions and help with local activities. We offer the ideal place for families who want self-sufficiency paired with basic hotel amenities and services.
We offer baby cot or bed, high chair, inflatable pool (for infant), baby tub and basic toys. For grown up children we have some toys such as badminton rackets, pool balls. All these amenities are free of charge.
Beside the typical countryside activities such as walks (nature, nearby castle) we can organize horse riding in nearby farm and entertainment (through local specialized companies)
These are useful links for holidays with kids.
- Adventure Park (20 min drive): http://www.saltalbero.
- Entertainment babysitter centers: http://www.terresiena.it/en/bambini/303-bambini/1391-facilities-for-children
- Entertainment (upon request also at Casa Cornacchi): www.zero24animazione.it
- Tuscany for children: http://www.intuscany.net/guides/holiday-in-tuscany-for-children
- Top things to do in Tuscany (with children): http://ciaobambino.com/photo-friday-tuscany-with-kids/
- Top 5 things to do with kids in Tuscany: http://www.turismo.intoscana.it/allthingstuscany/aroundtuscany/top-5-things-to-do-with-kids-in-tuscany/
A baby sitter service is available upon request (the cost is 25 euro per hour - min two hours)
Our restaurant has special healthy menus designed for children, Children up 6 years old eat free when the parents join the dinner in our restaurant
Family with children are welcome at Casa Cornacchi but we require a responsible and respectful behaviour towards the other guests and the property.
We remind that the children must be all the time under the supervision of parents especially by the pool (which is unattended)