La Torre is a panoramic apartment set in the oldest part of the building, the original 1529 Watch Tower. It preserves all the characteristics of its original function: from any window the sight outstretches all the surrounding lower valley where sometimes the clouds or the mist creates fantastic scenarios. This is the most panoramic apartment and the only one located entirely on the first and second floor. It has a shared terrace with table and chairs.
- 80 square meters/861 square feet
- queen bed in bedroom 1
- queen bed in bedroom 2
- 2 bathrooms ensuite with shower only
- living room area *dining table for 4
- kitchen basics: dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove, oven
- In-room amenities: air-conditioning, satellite tv, hair dryer
- shared outdoor (on the terrace) seating for 4
- first floor access, unit on two levels Remark: because of the internal stairs it is not suitable for young children.
Very good for one or two couples who wish to be independent.